Michael Hernandez, CFP®, LPL Wealth Advisor
In addition to being registered over 15 years in the financial services industry, Michael is also a Certified Financial Planner™ and former compliance officer. His well-rounded approach includes investments, taxes, insurance, and estate planning.
Michael’s main objective is to help his clients meet all of their financial challenges. Although each area is important individually, he believes that managing them collectively is one of the most important considerations in overall financial success. His planning methods help his clients invest conservatively, reduce exposure to taxes, meet their insurance needs, and provide a plan to successfully transfer wealth to their children and grandchildren.
Some of his specialized areas include:
- Estate Planning - Emphasizing the importance of protecting his clients’ assets when transferring them to loved ones.
- Cash Flow Analysis - Everyday budgeting to meet short-term financial goals.
- College Planning - Long-term investing to ensure his clients’ are ready for college when their children are.
- Corporate Bonds - Researching companies to provide the foundation for a portfolio.
- Portfolio Review - Evaluating current holdings and economic conditions to make any necessary changes or adjustments.
- Cash Management for Small Businesses - Developing strategies to increase the efficiency of small business owners’ current cash flow.
When Michael isn’t at the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. On the weekends he likes to revitalize himself for the week ahead on the golf course, soccer field, or exploring the outdoors in his RV with his family.