Michael Hernandez, CFP®, LPL Wealth Advisor
In addition to being registered over 19 years in the financial services industry, Michael is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and former compliance officer. His well-rounded approach includes investments, taxes, insurance, and estate planning.
Michael’s main objective is to help his clients address all of their financial challenges. Although each area is important individually, he believes that managing them collectively is one of the most important considerations in overall financial success. His planning methods are aimed at helping his clients invest conservatively, reducing exposure to taxes, addressing their insurance needs, and providing a plan to transfer wealth to their children and grandchildren.
Some of his specialized areas include:
- Estate Planning - Emphasizing the importance of protecting his clients’ assets when transferring them to loved ones.
- Cash Flow Analysis - Everyday budgeting to pursue short-term financial goals.
- College Planning - Long-term investing so his clients’ can be ready for college when their children are.
- Corporate Bonds - Researching companies to provide the foundation for a portfolio.
- Portfolio Review - Evaluating current holdings and economic conditions to make any necessary changes or adjustments.
- Cash Management for Small Businesses - Developing strategies to seek increasing the efficiency of small business owners’ current cash flow.
When Michael isn’t at the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. On the weekends he likes to revitalize himself for the week ahead on the golf course, soccer field, or exploring the outdoors in his RV with his family.
Investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss. LPL Financial does not offer tax or legal advice.